Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holiday

We went on a nice little holiday to my parents house last week. They live about 7 hours north of us, and it was my first solo trip with Liam. The two of us went up a few days earlier with the car and then Matthew follow us up after he got off of work on his motorcycle. It was so nice to visit the place that was my home until just a few years ago. We haven't made the trip since Christmas last year when Liam was only a wee baby and napped the whole trip.My boys had a wonderful time in the hammock one afternoon. I believe we will soon have one in our yard if they have anything to do with it. I am going to have to start hunting for one at the thrift stores.
Liam, I and ante Emma went on a nice walk one of our first evenings we were there. I picked a bunch of daises and made a little flower crown for my little prince. It was a beautiful day, almost just like fall, which is one of my favourite times of year.
It was great to spend time with family and for them to see Liam who was been growing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment